Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome

I wanted to created a blog where people can meet and talk about their ups and downs in their journey of losing weight or gaining weight. I understand that no matter what size we are we all have things we would like to do to our body. A lot of us struggle to lose weight and several struggle to gain weight. It's not easy and sometimes we lose our motivation. We are ususally our worst enemy in true transformation. Do you feel desperate at times? Do you feel "neediness" and like you've lost strength in your journey of transformation? Sometimes and a lot of times we feel that way in life. However, that feeling is not always a bad thing. It's ususally when I have given up on myself that the Lord has stepped in and took care of me. Which means, I finally "died" to my own selfish desires. I hope that together we can offer each other support and encouraging. Please feel free to post your weightloss/gain progress and also request prayer or prayer for others. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment