Sunday, May 17, 2009
So sick of Cancer
I have went to three funerals in the last eight months to loved ones who have passed away due to their battle with cancer. I'm sick of cancer! I hate cancer! Why is there so much CANCER? I personally believe because Satan tries every avenue he can to shorten our life and to pervert and ruin. Too many chemicals going in our body and too many chemicals in cleaning products and etc. Our bodies were not created to absorb chemicals. Also, our household pets are also fighting cancers as well. Where vets are overvacinating pets. Our bodies were not made to survive on fake food or medicines. We were created to eat whole foods that are grown in the ground. So many people live day by day only consuming snack foods and foods that they cook out of boxes.... Or foods that they get out of a can.... Please share your insight on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment